Sunday, November 30, 2008

'tis the season to be silly



The silly season is upon us in taxi world.

Christmas parties and gtg's are on all around town which makes for a busy night, so busy that I worked through to sunrise and being such a beautiful morning and needing to unwind from the night a bit I decided to walk home.

It's about a 45min slightly diagonal walk from south to westish of north.

Here's some photo's I took with my phone. A kinda walk journal











4.50am









5.09am



Queens park












5.14am



Just bright fresh morning daylight











5.16am



Campbell st. looking east from Hume street.
Toowoomba should be well known for it's avenue's of Camphor Laurel streets













5.18am


This looked so much better in real. It's a salmon bougainvillea with the morning sun highlighting it's brilliance.












5.19am



Just sticky beaking over someones front fence.












5.42am



Nealy home. Looking back from where I'd come.
Looking south on Ruthven Street near North Street.












5.43am



Round the cnr. Agghh, Home at last.










5.44am


Just before I go inside I say good morning to my Sage and hello Rhubarb.






Good Night

2 comments:

Wildside said...

It's fun to see your neighborhood.

My Veggie Garden said...

Thanks wildside, You can't beat a good sunrise round here.