Da da. A Cottage digging fork for all those in between jobs.
I've wanted one of these since I can remember so this year I Santa fails to surprise me I'm off to get me one the very next day.
A small lightweight fork designed for digging and cultivating. Easy to handle size makes this fork great for working around crowded planting beds. Short handle for close work.
- Fully forged head made from high carbon Australian steel
- Tines roll forged from a single piece of steel, ensuring a stronger steel structure
- Tang and ferrule construction with polished, squared socket for additional strength
- Tapered square tines with 40mm spacing
- Factory-sharpened, diamond-shaped points
- Lacquer-sealed, premium Australian hardwood handle prevents splintering
- Polypropylene dee grip for comfort