Friday, March 27, 2009

Four from Eight




Sorry in advance, but round these parts there is only one kind of footy and that's Rugby League.
Just for the fun of t I thought I'd post my picks for the week and see how I go.
Your welcome to join in through comments or bag the crap out of me for supporting NRL, as long as it's all in good fun.









ROUND 3
March 27-30
Cowboys v Storm ........................... Cowboys
Dragons v Sharks ...........................Dragons
Eels v Raiders .............................Eels
Rabbitohs v Knights ........................Rabbitohs ( If they fail this weekend I'll stop picking them)
Sea Eagles v Panthers ......................Sea Eagles
Titans v Bulldogs ..........................Bulldogs (Heart says Titans, head says Bulldogs)
Warriors v Broncos .........................Warriors
Wests Tigers v Roosters ....................Roosters

Well I didn't do so well last week and have slipped from 135 down to 220 so here's hoping for a better weekend.

I'm currently ranked 220 out of 2,531 tippers on the ABC Grandstand AFL & NRL Footy Tipping http://tipping.abc.net.au

Wk. one 135 out of 2211
Wk. two
220 out of 2531

No comments: