Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yeah, about time. Footy season starts




Sorry in advance, but round these parts there is only one kind of footy and that's Rugby League.
Just for the fun of it I thought I'd post my picks for the week and see how I go.
Your welcome to join in through comments or bag the crap out of me for supporting NRL, as long as it's all in good fun.















ROUND 1
March 13-16

Broncos v Cowboys.............................Broncos to win
Bulldogs v Sea Eagles..........................Sea Eagles to win
Roosters v Rabbitohs..........................Rabbitohs to win
Sharks v Panthers...............................Sharks to win
Storm v Dragons................................Dragons to win
Titans v Knights..................................Titans to win
Warriors v Eels....................................Warriors to win
Wests Tigers v Raiders......................West Tigers to win.

No comments: