Friday, April 10, 2009

None from Eight




Sorry in advance, but round these parts there is only one kind of footy and that's Rugby League.
Just for the fun of t I thought I'd post my picks for the week and see how I go.
Your welcome to join in through comments or bag the crap out of me for supporting NRL, as long as it's all in good fun.







ROUND 5
April 10-13

Bulldogs v Rabbitohs ................. Rabbits
Cowboys v Titans ..................... Titans
Eels v Dragons ....................... Dragons
Knights v Warriors ................... Knights
Roosters v Broncos.................... Broncos
Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers ............ West Tigers
Sharks v Raiders ..................... Raiders
Storm v Panthers ..................... Panthers


Last week at three from eight I asked myself if it could get any worse. The answer is yes, how does none from eight sound.

I'm currently ranked 1,970 out of 3,113 tippers on the ABC Grandstand AFL & NRL Footy Tipping http://tipping.abc.net.au

Wk. one 135 out of 2211
Wk. two
220 out of 2531
Wk. three
893 out of 2,945
Wk. four 1970 out of 3113

5 comments:

Pip said...

Still plenty of time for you to go up in the rankings.
Pip

My Veggie Garden said...

Thanks Pip. I've only got one way to go this week :)

Jackie said...

Well your doing better than me Im 2605 lol. I did miss the first round I dont think that made a huge difference. Last week I only got 3. This week Im going for
Dragons
Roosters
Sharks
Storm
Titans
Knights
Manly
Bulldogs. Not confident with any of these. Good Luck

Dennis said...

Stew-- the Rabbits? Come on man. What kind of name is that for a manly team? lol

My Veggie Garden said...

Hi Jackie, good to hear from you and good luck with your tips. I'm finding most games could go either way at the moment.

Hi Dennis, we usually give our teams a nick name ans we call them the Bunnies, a favorite at Easter time.
And doing well so far this year after a long troubled history.