Friday, April 3, 2009

Three from Eight




Sorry in advance, but round these parts there is only one kind of footy and that's Rugby League.
Just for the fun of t I thought I'd post my picks for the week and see how I go.
Your welcome to join in through comments or bag the crap out of me for supporting NRL, as long as it's all in good fun.











ROUND 4
April 3-6

Broncos v Dragons ............................. Dragons
Bulldogs v Sharks ............................. Sharks
Knights v Sea Eagles .......................... Sea Eagles
Panthers v Wests Tigers ....................... West Tigers
Raiders v Cowboys ............................. Cowboys
Roosters v Eels ............................... Eels
Storm v Titans ................................ Storm
Warriors v Rabbitohs .......................... Warriors

Ok, can it get any worse. Three from eight is pretty poor odds.

I'm currently ranked 893 out of 2,945 tippers on the ABC Grandstand AFL & NRL Footy Tipping http://tipping.abc.net.au

Wk. one 135 out of 2211
Wk. two
220 out of 2531
Wk. three
893 out of 2,945

No comments: