Monday, November 9, 2009

Cloudy with showers

Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology
Queensland


FORECASTS FOR SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND
Issued at 4:40am EST on Monday the 9th of November 2009
for Monday


DARLING DOWNS AND GRANITE BELT DISTRICT
Cloudy with showers and possible light rain about the escarpment and the Granite
Belts in the morning, becoming more frequent in the afternoon. Fine elsewhere at
first but with showers and isolated thunderstorms developing throughout in the
afternoon. Moderate to fresh easterly winds.

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle!!! As today is my only day off so to speak, so therefore had big plans for the garden today and now it looks like it's going to shower/rain all day. Oh well, I know what I'd prefer :)

I might have to try some bread and scone making instead. I hope damp weather doesn't effect it too much. Anyone got any tips on bread making on a damp day?

I found this recipe yesterday, Classic Sandwich Bread, from the King Arthur Flour web site. What do you think? It seems to have some good reviews!!

Bookmark and Share


Cheers and happy Monday to you,

Stewart.

No comments: