Cucumber, radish snow-pea-salad.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- 175 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- pinch of salt
- 2 cucumbers, scored and thinly sliced
- 2 bunches radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
Preparation methodPrep: 10 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes | Extra time: 5 minutes
Cook snow peas in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold running water.
For the vinaigrette, whisk the vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and salt in a bowl until sugar and salt are dissolved.
Combine the snow peas, cucumber and radish in a large bowl. Add vinaigrette; toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if using.