Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sponsor me?

A planting we will go, a planting we will go, Hi-ho the Derry o a planting we will go.

Carrot, Topweight
Beetroot, Crimson Globe
Pak Choy
Chinese Cabbage, Nagaoka F1


Feeling much better by the day now since my operation, going for longer walks, even managed a little digging fork and shovel action today. 

I have to make the most of the time I have though because I've put my hand up to go back to work next week so I won't have as much spare time once I start that. 

I'll tell you what though I could get used to being a full-time backyard veggie grower though. Anybody out there want to sponsor me? I'd only need four or five hundred dollars a week to keep the bills paid and me off the streets.

3 comments:

creations.1 said...

Dream on Stuart dream on!!! It would be nice though to just do what you wanted not what you have to!!

My Veggie Garden said...

You never know. I'd only need one very generous person and away I go. It's a big world out there.

Roslyn said...

If you find a way to make it possible, let me know.