Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bees baby, bees.

To bee or not to bee, I can't decide. Though a decision might be getting closer.

I've been a member of the Southern Beekeepers Assn for a couple of years now though I've only attended a few meetings.

But now, with my new job, more spare time and some spare money, I'm beginning to think it's time to take the plunge and get myself a hive or two.

I do feel there is a great responsibility to the bees in keeping bees. I want to be sure they can look after themselves if I go away for any period of time. I'd also like to gain enough knowledge in beekeeping to be aware of any encroaching problems or needs the bees might have.

The the time I have spent with the other members of the Southern Beekeepers Assn. thay have always been very friendly and helpful so I feel sure I wont be left in the dark at any stage.

I'll go to the next Southern Beekeepers meeting and see if I can make some positive steps in the direction on having a hive or two.
...to bee continued....

No comments: