Hi all, I lifted this from the Warm Earth Magazines' Snip and Tips Newsletter (you can subscribe here), and thought you might have some fun with it. Btw, the image is meaningless, I just found it on the web and wanted to use it :)
Are you a gardening addict?
Find out by answering the following questions:
- Have you gone to a nursery for one plant and come back with several?
- Do you ask for manure or compost for your birthday?
- Have you bought a new plant knowing there's no room in any of your beds?
- Do you worry about your garden when on holiday?
- Have you taken cuttings from public gardens or parks?
- Is gardening more important to you than cleaning the house?
- If you see a weed in a friend's garden, do you have an urge to pull it?
- Do you have difficulty keeping your fingernails clean?
- Do the staff at your local garden centre know you by name?
- Have you gardened through meals or until it was too dark to see?
- Have you ever got out of bed to check on plants?
If you answered yes to four or more of these questions, you're a gardenaholic.
Unfortunately there's no known treatment for the condition and it will probably last a lifetime, but don't despair.
The good news is that this is one addiction which is actually beneficial to your health.