Saturday, May 15, 2010

4 eggs


Up around these parts we have a beer called XXXX, but when I went to feed the chooks this morning I had something even better than XXXX and that was '4 eggs'. (ha ha ha, do ya get it, XXXX, 4 eggs, it's early, it's the best I can do)

Way to go girls, thank-you very much. The scrambled eggs for brekky are much appreciated ;-] though I don't think they'll be reading this anytime soon.

While I'm here I'd also like to say today is the most splendiferous day ever, well, that is until the next one.
Bookmark and Share

Cheers and I hope your day is as splendiferious as mine,

Stewart

5 comments:

Nelly said...

I get it!!!! :-)))

Matron said...

Nice one! Over here it's asparagus season, so this makes for a wonderful breakfast! fresh asparagus dipped in fresh boiled eggs!

Linda said...

That is just 'egg'cellant!

Roll said...

HAHA it took me about 2 seconds to get it, nice one! haha.

My Veggie Garden said...

4 more this morning. I just had to have bacon and eggs. Boy o boy am I spoilt ;-]