Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cone head


Since my sister the Photographer found out I'd started knitting she has been requesting I knit some baby things for her baby portraits. So I have gotten around to starting a project for her and here is the results of the hat I've been knitting.
Also I put my name down at Lindcraft a while ago for knitting classes and they rang me saying they are starting. And I have a pattern here for bummers, to go with the hat, I like but can't work out so I going to take it to class and start from there. (:






























































































My long term goal is to knit a super Cardigan for my Daughter but this hat will have to be done as a step along the way.

4 comments:

Pip said...

Nice little pixie hat Stewart, it would look good in stripes as well.

Wild Honey Photography said...

oh yes, stripes for the next one please.

My Veggie Garden said...

Thanks Pip and that's enough out of you Deb.
But yes I think stripes is on the cards.

Shaheen said...

Wonderful. I have no doubt they will be appreciated, keep that little barnet warm.

As much as I want to pick up the knitting needles, I find myself putting them down again. I wish I had your determination.