Friday, August 23, 2013

ABC Vegie Guide app update, update


 I was playing around on my iPhone this morning with my ABC Vegie Guide app and adding some seeds I sown to the My Patch section. Then I noticed they had some very short harvest times so I decided to sent an email in their feedback option (see below) saying as much.

Well blow me down and call me a monkey's uncle but they'd replied with in the next hour (see below, below).
Not that surprising you might say but they added some interesting info about some new inclusions in the upcoming update (see below, below, again).

Cheers, and happy veggie gardening,

Stewart.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stewart Dorman [mailto:ssjdmb@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 23 August 2013 12:37 PM
To: Gardening Australia
Subject: The Vegie Guide: Feedback

Feedback on version 1.0.1.


I love your app and use it all the time so I not trying to give you a hard time but (there's always a but) I been finding some of your harvest times rather optimistic.
I just planted some rocket and lettuce from seed and added them to my Patch and it says the rocket will be ready in 16 days and the lettuce in 28 days.
Anyways just my 2 cents worth
Cheers. 



Dear Stewart

Thanks for your feedback and kind words.

The harvest and planting dates have been reviewed in the version of the Guide – to be released very shortly. The next version of the App will include Herbs, Spices and Aromatics – and we hope to include fruit in a later version.

Good luck & happy gardening

The GA Team                          





No comments: