After months of trying to get all my ducks in a row it finally happened.
- The I have a motorbike duck
- The I have a licence to ride the motorbike duck
- The I have a day off duck
- The it's not raining duck
- And the I don't feel too tired duck, all lined up and I was off to find The Highfields Falls which up until a few years ago were unheard of to me but once I'd found out about their existence I was determined to find them even if they were only 10 minutes to the North of me.
I've already done several before I bought the book but I plan to do them again.
Sweet, aren't they?
Now, the Falls, like I said are only ten minutes North of me here but I did have to have two goes at finding them. Being a bloke I'm not supposed to need a map or directions so I left the book at home and went looking and while I could hear them I wasn't game to venture any further without directions. So, back on the bike and head home to get the book I goes and the second time with a decent set of instructions I found them easy peasy.
Last but not least the falls from a different angle.
I've planned to ride to Inglewood and Texas and home via Stanthorpe tomorrow (07-04-13) but I'm not sure if the weather gods will be on my side.