Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happness Gnomes no Boundries


Gnome time like the present. Pardon the pun but I couldn't contain myself.

Why you might ask? Well, Ok, I'll tell you.

The veggie Gnome at the Mad Gnomes Strike Again! blog is having a Send in the Gnomes competition. Check it out here!

Why you might ask again?

Well according to their blog it is just because they can.

Anyhow here is my entrant/entry. He lives on a bridge in our front yard over looking a dry pond full of weeds, but as you can see he doesn't have a care in the world. Larry we call him as in Happy as...


2 comments:

Maggie said...

Love the gnomes!, love Larry!.

Peggy said...

Garden Gnomes are taking over the world, I did not think they had gotten all the way to Oz!There was a time there were ranks of them in every garden centre, thankfully their invasion seems to be dying down.I was reading previous posts about the taxi robberies, stay safe.