Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday walkthrough.



Hi all,
I just put new batteries in the camera, went for a walk around the garden and here are the results.

First off is the purple flowering broad beans which are doing quite well if I do say so myself.


Click on the photos if you want to see a bigger photo.



Next is the freshly sown onion bed. Not much to see, Just a nice photo of of some fresh soil, but can't you just see the potential?













I love a good yellow rose as much as the next person so here's one to share.














A small selection of dwarf and mini brasscias.
There's red cabbage, mini cauliflower and mini cabbage as well as a Broccoli.

All growing well thank-you very much.








This is the hard neck garlic which is the first time I've grown it and therefore have nothing to compare it to so I have no idea if it is growing well or not, but it looks good to me.










Baby cos lettuce, three in a row all ready to eat.

Luv this gardening.

Cheers and happy veggie gardening,

Stewart

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Looks like everything is growing nicely in your garden! Love the rose, beautiful color :)

My Veggie Garden said...

Thanks Tessa.

TYRA Hallsénius Lindhe said...

Thank you for the tour Stewart. It is looking good.

Greetings from Tyra in Vaxholm

Daphne said...

This is the first time I'm growing garlic in decades. I've forgotten what it should look like. I'm also hoping it is where it should be. In a couple of months I should know. I guess for you you have a much longer wait.

My Veggie Garden said...

Hi Daphne, yes sometime around Christmas I should know.