Monday, June 15, 2009

Help Needed


Search for 'priceless' stolen hotrod

The 1928 Ford Tudor that was recently stolen from a Gold Coast resort, along with a 1974 HJ Monaro. Ford Tudor owner Kaylene Quigley is imploring Darling Downs residents to keep an eye out for it.


YOU can hear the emotion in Kaylene Quigley’s voice when she talks about her family hotrod that was stolen from a Gold Coast resort on June 6.

"I'll do anything to get it back," she said.

"I can’t sleep, I can’t eat. That car was priceless to us."

Mrs Quigley’s precious Ford 1928 Tudor was last spotted travelling past Stanthorpe on the way to Warwick, joined by a 1974 Monaro that was also stolen at the same resort.

Both cars were stolen during the Wintersun festival at Coolangatta.

Read full story

If anyone has seen either of the cars pictured, or has information on their whereabouts, call Kaylene on 0409 840 967.

3 comments:

Olive said...

There sure are a few scum-bags around. What a lousy thing to do.

I hope they are found soon, without any damage

My Veggie Garden said...

Hi Olive,
I'm with you, there would of been 100's of hours of work put into their car and now it's gone.
I sure I hope karma is a real thing and they get a good dose of it.
cheers
Stewart

Chloe m said...

Sad story. I hope they get caught!