Friday, June 11, 2010

Save

In my last post (The Lost Seed) I expressed my desire to have the Potato Scoop that was advertised in the The Lost Seed's newsletter that I'd received from the The Lost Seed company. And just to show you I was serious about buying the Potato Scoop I went out and bought a cheap money box ($2.95), which is in the shape of your keyboard keys by the way, too help facilitate in the process of doing such a thing.

As you can see I written on it what it is for and at $2.oo a week with postage and handling it will take me 20 weeks to save the amount required which should give more than enough time to prepare my soil and get some spuds in the ground so I can give it a good ol' try out.

Cheers 'till next time

Stewart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have what is called "Grandma's Stash" ( If they only knew ;)) I put all the loose change and occasional notes into it on pension days. We use this for treats - thinks like the new pasta maker I bought yesterday or gardget, lunches out and sometimes bigger treats like weekends. It is amazing how it builds.

Pip said...

I've just got an old jar and all the loose change, money from container deposits, goes in it and we use it for treats, movies etc. I might need to start a separate one for other things.

The Crone at Wits End said...

What a great idea!