Thursday, December 29, 2011

Brain fade or memory full?

It seems my brain has gone on holidays along with the season. I've racked my brain for the last two days and have come up empty for anything to write about.

Pretty huh?
If it's not that it could be that I'm distracted with the new iPhone 4s that I got from Optus just before Christmas.

Or it could also be that I'm distracted with making plans to get myself to the Snowy Mountains to climb or walk to Mt Kosciusko. You're looking at a thoroughly inexperienced traveller here. So far I've managed to get myself from Toowoomba to Brisbane with only a vague idea of how to get from there to Canberra and then on to the mountain. Aside from the planning to get there, I also have to fit in some training so as I can make the walk in some style.

Either way about all that I've been able to manage is watering, weeding and some mulching and liquid fertilizing.

It's raining from a storm here as I write this so it looks like I'll get a few days off from watering.

Now that I'm sitting here writing I'm beginning to think of a few things I can write about. So it looks like I'll get a few post out of the old brain yet. Yay!

Cheers, I'll be back in a day or two

Stewart

No comments: