Saturday, December 3, 2011

Leek 'Lyon - Prizetaker'

Not mine, but I hope they look like this when I'm finished
There's a rain a comin'. Well at least it been forecast to. And when there's rain a comin' and I have a day off, Sunday that is, that can only mean one thing. It's a seed planting time.

I'll have my work cut out for me tomorrow because I want to get all of these planted so as I can take advantage of the coming rain.



  1. Leek 'Lyon - Prizetaker'
  2. Watermelon 'Sugar Babe'
  3. Zucchini
  4. Squash yellow button
  5. Spring onion
  6. Pak Choi
  7. Chinese Cabbage 'Nagaoka F1'
  8. Fennel 'Florence Finale'
  9. Radish
  10. and some Marigolds
As usual I have a ton of weeding to do as well as spreading blood and bone around the other half of the garden that I didn't get done before the last rain.

Cheers then to a busy and productive Sunday

Stewart

No comments: