Friday, April 17, 2009

Five from Eight




Sorry in advance, but round these parts there is only one kind of footy and that's Rugby League.
Just for the fun of t I thought I'd post my picks for the week and see how I go.
Your welcome to join in through comments or bag the crap out of me for supporting NRL, as long as it's all in good fun.







ROUND 6

April 17-20
Dragons v Knights .............. Dragons
Eels v Bulldogs ................ Bulldogs
Panthers v Broncos ............. Broncos
Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles ......... Sea Eagles
Sharks v Cowboys ............... Cowboys
Titans v Raiders ............... Titans
Warriors v Roosters ............ Warriors
Wests Tigers v Storm ........... Storm


Well bugger, I say, I actually tipped a few winners this last week and I still manages to slip from 1970 to 2079. I'd have hoped I'd to climbed a spot or two.

Anyhow, better luck this week.

I'm currently ranked 2016 out of 3179 tippers on the ABC Grandstand AFL & NRL Footy Tipping http://tipping.abc.net.au

Wk. one 135 out of 2211
Wk. two
220 out of 2531
Wk. three
893 out of 2,945
Wk. four 1970 out of 3113

Wk. five 2016 out of 3179

Jackie, I make it you got 6 from eight. Where does that put you now?




2 comments:

Pip said...

We're going to watch the Cowboys play the Sharks here in Adelaide on Sunday, should be good. We're going for the Cowboys (the Mister is a Queenslander)
Pip

My Veggie Garden said...

Wtg Pip. Hope you have a good day. Go Cowboys.
Fwiw, my wife is a South Aussie.