Sunday, February 19, 2012

Paint me, please.....

 Go ahead punk, paint me.
You got to start somewhere, am I right? I started this late in 2010 and seems like it has rained ever since but with the promise of some fine weather I set myself a goal to paint a window sill, so if that's the case then mission accomplished.

The next goal is to finish the whole window.

One step at a time for someone like me who is easily overwhelmed.

It's going to take forever though with just a day or two here and there but if I stick with it I hope to have it done by the end of the year.

Lucky for me it's not a big house.

Cheers and happy painting

Stewart

3 comments:

The Stay @ Home-Gardener said...

I can see why you aren't enthused to paint it after all the laborious work of stripping it off.

Kristy @ SeeMyFootprints said...

I started painting our toilet when I was pregnant with my daughter in 1999... it's still not finished. So reckon you're several steps ahead of me :)

Good luck and yep, bit by bit.

Miele Staubsauger S8 said...

I appreciate your effort included in it. Quite nice post.