Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

http://www.qldgardenexpo.com.au/

Queensland Garden Expo


When I made the decision to go to the Queensland Garden Expo in Nambour about a month ago I was still enjoying the gentle breezes, warming sun and the humidity of a late balmy Autumn and it seemed like a good idea.

Now, less than two weeks out, the lovely Autumn has gone and been replaced with the coldest, windiest winter temperatures since the last coldest windiest winter temperatures happened.

 You're What?


This, in itself, isn't all that bad except I'll be riding my motorbike and I'm working myself up into a
small panic because I'll need to leave predawn on the Saturday morning and lately that's been around zero to five degrees Celsius.. I'm hoping furiously for a warm front in the weather or else this is going to be one frozen little veggie gardener by the time the sun rises and I get a chance to thaw out.



Knitting


So like a straw hut facing up to the big bad wolf I've decided to knit a scarf because, that'll fix everything, won't it?

Lets Get Together


I was also thinking if any other bloggers are going to the Garden Expo we could have a little meet and greet. Let me know by email or in the comments if you're interested and see what we can organise.

Cheers and stay warm

Stewart



No comments: