Saturday, December 13, 2014

About four or five inches.

I've lost track of how much rain we've had over the last week or so but it's around about four or five inches.

After feeling rather disillusioned with gardening after six/seven weeks of very hot and dry weather I'm itching to get out into the garden tomorrow and get some good ol' veggie gardening happening.

Also I've had a very tight and sticky space bar on my laptop which has made typing and blogging pretty frustrating.

It's been like that since I bought it home twelve moths ago but I took it back under warranty and they replaced the keyboard and now it's a joy to type again.

So I should be posting a little more regular now as well.

Cheers and here's to Sunday's in the veggie garden.

Stewart.

P.S. Dear Santa, if I've been good, I like one of these too.

No comments: