Sunday, September 30, 2018

Growing potatoes in a potato growing bag.


A complete guide to planting potatoes in a potato bag.

After finding two potatoes, while preparing dinner last night, beginning to produce shoots I decided to plant them out into potato growing bags.

 I've not used potato bags before so I'm as keen as you to see the results.

Bags were purchased from Bunnings for $9.97.



You can also find My Veggie Garden at,

*Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/myvegiegarden
*Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/my_veggie_g...

Share this video, like and subscribe, it's all for a good cause.


4 comments:

Mozette said...

Hey those potato bags look good... I might try them out next year. I'm a bit late to try them out this year - as it's October now. But something for me to look forward to next year.

Hey I bought a Tahitian Lime Tree yesterday... it's looking good! I planted it into a pot as I can't plant in the ground where I am. :D

My Veggie Garden said...

I think they are a great idea if you're stuck for space but would still like some fresh potatoes. Good luck with yours and I hope you get bucketfuls of limes.

Mozette said...

Thanks Stewart! I'm looking forward to picking my first harvest of them; as limes are the only citris which doesn't stuff up my medications in a bad way (I've got Epilepsy, there's a list of food I can't eat because of what it does to my medications - weird, eh?).

Well, I'm glad limes are just lovely with everything.

Must look for the potato bags for next year.

samuel woods said...

Nice information
I have a garden in my home where I grow various vegetables but never grow potatoes because I think it is hard to grow.
After reading this article I definitely try to grow potatoes in my garden