Friday, October 16, 2020

GARDENS AND THEIR PEOPLE by Deborah Dorman. A VERITABLE, VERDANT VEGGIE GARDEN AND ITS CRUSTY OLD GARDENER.

My sister, bless her little cotton socks, is an amazingly skilled and talented photographer.

She also harbours aspirations to write gardening feature articles for notable publications here and across the planet and I wish her all luck in the world with her endeavour. 

And so it was that she asked if she could 'practice' on my garden and me, writing and photographing my garden and featuring on her blog.


I think she'd done an amazing job and I'd like to invite you to have a look and see what an amazing job she's done.

Follow the link here to Deb's Blog. GARDENS AND THEIR PEOPLE - A VERITABLE, VERDANT VEGGIE GARDEN AND ITS CRUSTY OLD GARDENER.

No comments: