Friday, August 22, 2008

Subscribe

Subscribe


If you’ve enjoyed the articles you’ve read on "My Veggie Garden" so far, you won’t want to miss out on any future articles. There’s an easy way for you to automatically receive every article that is published here, for free: all you need to do is subscribe.

There are basically two ways of subscribing to "My Veggie Garden":

1. RSS Feed Subscription. New articles will be sent to your feed reader.
2. Email Subscriptions. New articles will be sent directly to your email address.

Subscribing Via an ‘RSS Feed Reader’

An RSS Reader will bring information to you; it’s like having your own personal newspaper. When you subscribe to a blog’s RSS feed, your feed reader will check the blog you subscribed to for new content. If there are any new articles they will be displayed within the reader. Using a feed reader is very simple, here are the steps you need to take:

1. Sign up for a free feed reader (I recommend Google Reader).

2. Come back to this page and click on this link to subscribe to "My Veggie Garden". You’ll be presented with several options such as My Yahoo, My AOL, Google, and so on; choose the feed reader you signed up for.

3. You’re done! Every time a new article is published on "My Veggie Garden", it will show up automatically in your feed reader. Subscribe to any other blogs you enjoy reading and those too will be sent to your reader. You can read all of your favorite blogs from one convenient location!

Subscribe Via Email

If you’d like to subscribe to "My Veggie Garden" via e-mail, simply click here and enter your e-mail address and fill out the captcha.

Once you’ve pressed the "complete subscription request" button visit your e-mail inbox to verify your e-mail address. All e-mail subscriptions are managed by Feedburner.com and you can unsubscribe at anytime.

If you have any trouble subscribing to "My Veggie Garden", please send me an email in the Contact me box in the sidebar

No comments: