Friday, May 15, 2009

Three from Four


Sorry in advance, but round these parts there is only one kind of footy and that's Rugby League.
Just for the fun of t I thought I'd post my picks for the week and see how I go.
Your welcome to join in through comments or bag the crap out of me for supporting NRL, as long as it's all in good fun.





ROUND 10
May 15-18

Broncos v Titans .............. Broncos
Dragons v Bulldogs ............ Dragons
Panthers v Sharks ............. Panthers
Roosters v Knights ............ Knights
Sea Eagles v Eels ............. Sea Eagles
Storm v Raiders ............... Storm
Warriors v Cowboys ............ Warriors
Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs ...... West Tigers

Most of these games can still go either way just with the bounce of the ball so here's hoping it bounces my way.


I'm currently ranked 1391 out of 3266 tippers on the ABC Grandstand AFL & NRL Footy Tipping http://tipping.abc.net.au

Wk. one. 135 out of 2211
Wk. two.
220 out of 2531
Wk. three.
893 out of 2945
Wk. four. 1970 out of 3113
Wk. five. 2016 out of 3179
Wk. six. 1594 out of 3216
Wk. seven. 1550 out of 3232
Wk. eight. 1635 out of 3252
Wk. nine. 1391 out of 3266


FWIW, I think Mathew Johns is being nailed to the cross for everyone else's sins and should not be sacked or stood down.


If a police officer gets caught for drink driving I don't see them losing their job over it.

2 comments:

My Veggie Garden said...

2 from 2, I can feel a good weekend coming on.

My Veggie Garden said...

Bloody Cowboys, who said they could win.