Saturday, October 20, 2018

A complete guide to planting potatoes in a potato bag. Part 2!

Part 1! https://youtu.be/P6dNgZCvpQ8

A complete guide to planting potatoes in a potato bag.

After finding two potatoes, while preparing dinner last night, beginning to produce shoots I decided to plant them out into potato growing bags.

I've not used potato bags before so I'm as keen as you to see the results. So far we're off to a good start with both potatoes taking off.

Part 2.

Top dressing the potatoes now that they have grown.

I'm using a blend of 50/50 potting mix mixed with homemade compost. Also finished off the top inch or two with Searle's 5 in 1 for a little added kick along.

Probably roll the sides up and one more application of potting mix and compost and I'll just sit back and wait.



No comments: