- Started preparing shaded veggie beds for spring plantings
- The strawberries are starting to move - cleaned up any dead or dying leaves - gave them a feed - re potted one in to a larger pot.
- Fertilized, watered and mulched the blueberry.
- No rain here for nearly 8 weeks so there has been plenty of watering going on
- Purple podded peas are doing very nicely, heaps of flowers and setting plenty of purple pods.
- Transplanted red iceberg seedlings into the garden
- Picked a mini cauliflower as well as a violet Sicilian
- 7 eggs from the girls, happy about that. Let the bartering begin.
- Gained extra ground at the community gardens but am struggling to find time to get down there and do what is needed.
OK. Back to the books
Bye for now