Friday, October 31, 2008

More climbing beans.


It's a pretty ordinary photo and doesn't show clearly what I wanted to, but I'll go ahead anyhow.
Firstly the beans seeds on the left are my Scarlet runner beans which are nearly twice the size of my lazy housewife climbing beans.
I took the photo mainly to show the difference between the to types of beans.
Anyhow besides all that I have finally managed to plant them. I simply scratched a small hole about 25/30mm deep and placed two seeds in each hole covered them over and gave them a good watering.
Now being fairly hot around these parts atm I expect to see some new climbing beans in about a weeks time, fingers crossed.
That's it for today, I'm still feeling a bit week from being crook so I'm only doing a little at a time.
Cheers
Stewart
P.S. Maybe I'll get my Chioggia Beetroot planted tomorrow, again fingers crossed:-)

No comments: