Thursday, January 16, 2020

16-01-2020

Just a light sprinkling of rain about so I put in three small rows of Rocket.

No fancy soil preparation. I did add a few decent scoops of Searls 5 in 1 and worked it gently into the top few inches of soil though.

Watered them in with some super soil wetter because of the soil and the 5 in 1 being on the dry side of things.

Hopefully, the rain does the rest.

This morning I had five minutes up my sleeve before I had to leave for work so I ran around and grabbed a handful of weeds and threw them into the compost.

Always satisfying when I can do that.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Glad you had some rain - every drop counts : )

My Veggie Garden said...

Yes, it does, Angela and I'll take anything I can get at the moment. the more the merrier though.