Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year everyone.

Wishing you all the absolute best possible year ever.

Wishing you all rain if you need, health, fame and fortune, you never know it might be just around the corner.

I'm wishing for some more self-discipline. What can I say, I'm a work in progress.

Anyways, this is a short video showing progress on my Micro-green radish.

It is so dry here I feel this is about all I can manage right now.

Low 30's temperatures for the foreseeable future and not a hint of rain forecast (this is the beginning of our "wet season"). I'm barely able to keep what I've got planted alive so nothing new is going into the ground.



2 comments:

Angela said...

Just curious. Have you tried subirrigation gardening? There is at least some water always in the bottom of the containers to keep your plants alive.
I know it's a different climate but still the same problem - lack of rain. Have a check of Scarecrow's Garden in South Australia she has some interesting stuff to share. Angela
You radishes are coming along nicely but I don't like radishes. Guess I'll have to grow some sunflower sprouts - they're pretty good.

My Veggie Garden said...

Hi Angela, I'm aware of sub-irrigation beds but we usually get enough rain so as not to need them but if this keeps up I'm going to need to consider them.

Radish are an acquired taste but as you say there are lots of seeds available for micro-greens.

Cheers,

Stewart.