Friday, December 11, 2009

Rocks in my head?


Gees, I must have rocks in my head. It's been hotter than Hades for over two weeks here with no sign of rain anywhere. Watering (by hand with watering cans)is keeping me as busy as a one armed wallpaper hanger and so what do I go out and do? That's right, buy more plants, plus, 'plus', I put in an order for a half a dozen more packets of veggie seeds.(Green Harvest - Organic Gardening Supplies)

Is this eternal optimism or have had too much sun lately? I'm hoping it's the first option but fear it's the second.

Anyhow, the weather is 'supposed', to change for the better this weekend (still hot today, currently 28c @ 9.00am heading for a max of 35c) so after enjoying Burke's Backyard Tomato last year they are getting another run this year. I'll plant two in my backyard and the other two will go to the Toowoomba Community Organic Gardens

Bourke's Backyard Italian Tomato

Burke's Backyard Tomato report from last summer!

I'm off to feed the chooks and collect some eggs and surprise, surprise do some watering.
Cheers for now
Stewart.

Just for fun and cos I luv Kylie and cos I did it again.

No comments: