Friday, December 31, 2010

Oh, I am a silly sausge!

Great Walks Magazine.
Silly me picked up a second copy of the latest 'Great Walks' Mag thinking it was the 'Great Walks Annual' edition with out checking first (I blame the medication I'm on). So unless I make my eyes totally unfocused and try to read both at once, don't try this it really hurts, I going to offer it up to you.

For a free copy just pop you name in the comments and in a couple of days (like, when I get a round to it) I'll put all your names into a hat and draw out the lucky winner. Easy as falling off a log, even I could do it.












Cheers and good luck

Stewart

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

Happy New Year, Stewart, from Bucharest, Romania!

Wild Honey Photography said...

I'll swap you a Better Photography mag for a Great Walks mag.

My Veggie Garden said...

Right-o